Have a busy schedule? Pencil in a one-day workshop! Get your creative juices flowing, without a long-term committment. Our workshops are led by professional artists, who will work with you one-on-one.
Anyone 16 or older can register for these workshops (unless otherwise specified).
Click the workshop title for more details!
- Laser 101: Prerequisite training for anyone interested in using our Epliog 60w Laser Cutter/Engraver.
- Felting: Create your own 2 dimensional work of art! Take home a wall hanging or table runner.
- Screen Printing: A hands-on course to introduce you to a variety of silkscreen techniques using water based inks.
- Card Making: Create customized and professional quality greeting cards for upcoming Mother's day, a birthday, celebration - or just for fun!
- Electronic Tinkering: An introduction to a platform of easy-to-use electronic building blocks that empower everyone to create inventions, large and small! (all ages)
- Sterling Silver Bangles: Introduction to to basic silver working techniques. Make your own pair of hammered sterling bangles!
- Silver Clay Basics: Learn the basics of this exciting medium to create your own pendant or button.
- Wolfram Language: Learn the general multi-paradigm programming language of Wolfram Language for generating and running turning machines, creating graphics and much more.
We also offer classes, where you can learn a new technique over 3-6 weeks.