Have a busy schedule? Pencil in a one-day workshop! Get your creative juices flowing, without a long-term committment. Our workshops are led by professional artists, who will work with you one-on-one.
Anyone 16 or older can register for these workshops (unless otherwise specified).
Click the workshop title for more details!
- Uncork & Unwind: Paint Night: Paintbrush in one hand, glass of wine in the other! Everything looks better through rose-coloured glasses. Gather your friends for art-making & wine after hours. (19+)
- Drum Making: Cut, soak and stretch a deer hide, make your own lacing and create an instrument to treasure forever.
- Drum Painting: While painting your drum, learn about the traditional Northwest Coast designs, as well as traditions and beliefs around drums.
- Laser 101: Prerequisite training for anyone interested in using our Epliog 60w Laser Cutter/Engraver.
- Sterling Silver Bangles: Introduction to to basic silver working techniques. Make your own pair of hammered sterling bangles!
- Silver Clay Basics: Learn the basics of this exciting medium to create your own pendant or button.
- Wolfram Language: Learn the general multi-paradigm programming language of Wolfram Language for generating and running turning machines, creating graphics and much more.
We also offer classes, where you can learn a new technique over 6-8 weeks.