Uncork & Unwind (19+)
Click on date to register!
All "Uncork & Unwind" paint nights run from 7-9pm and cost $40 (includes materials and 1 glass of wine; additional wine can be purchased for $5/glass).
Uncork & Unwind: Still Life Paintings - Friday January 12th
Does the idea of painting a picture freak you out? Do it with a glass of wine in your hand. Everything looks better through rosé coloured glasses! Move over Monet here we come!
Uncork & Unwind: Sculpture Edition! - Friday February 16th
Enjoy some wine while you experiment in 3Dimensions and create a freestanding or wall mounted sculpture.
Uncork & Unwind: Mandalas - Friday March 9th
Sip some wine while you relax and paint your own meditative mandala. Let your creative side take over!
Uncork & Unwind: Abstract Designs- Friday April 13th
Indulge in a glass of wine as you shift your vision to see the world in abstract. Paint in your own style or draw inspiration from the abstract Masters.
Uncork & Unwind: Block Printed Greeting Cards- Friday May 4th
Using a soft rubber block and carving tools you will create your own printing blocks that can be printed multiple times to make your own greeting cards. Prints can also be applied to paper that can be mounted and displayed on your wall.
Uncork & Unwind: Lawren Harris- Friday June 8th
Be inspired by Lawren Harris’s landscapes or abstract work and create a masterpiece to take home.
These dates don't work for you? No problem! We also book private parties.
We offer several different activities for up to 12 people! Pick your poison:
- Socialize over a glass (or two, or THREE) of wine. Let your inner artist shine!
Talented When Tipsy:
- Print a collection of personalized cards, trade with your friends, and set yourself up for the year. You are especially talented when tipsy!
Bling Your Underthings:
- Join Za Baronesse, local burlesque dancer and costuming mistress, to turn your underthings into something worthy of a Vegas showgirl! Bring your own bra and/or panties to cut, glue, and bling the h*** out of! Expect to do some dancing - this is a party, after all!
Stick a Pin In It:
- Love and prosperity, or pain and revenge? Make your own effigy doll and send some good (or bad) vibrations. No sewing experience required - with these creations, the uglier the better!
- Chardonnay your way to being the hottest hostess in town. Make a block printed tea towel, and they`ll be lining up to do your dishes!
Each party includes:
- 2 hours of art-making and socializing
- personal art facilitator for you and your friends (8-12 people)
- one glass of wine per person (additional glasses $5 each)
- nibblies (chips, pretzels)
- art supplies
- 8 people: $420 +tax
- 10 people: $450 +tax
- 12 people: $480 +tax
Full payment is due at time of booking. Members receive a 10% discount. For more information or to book, call 250-614-7800.